Individual counselling is helpful if you’re struggling with such challenges as depression, anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, relationship conflict, and other normal life transitions. It can also increase self-esteem, imrpove confidence, and help you find meaning and purpose in life. Our counsellors can meet you one-on-one and, using a variety of therapeutic techniques, help you reach your wellness goals.
Immediate Safety & Support
Counselling involves a unique healing relationship that you won’t find elsewhere in your life. Our counsellors’ primary job is to help you feel heard, understood, and respected. Most importantly, they are also ethically and legally bound to keep what you share private and confidential (see FAQ for limits to confidentiality).
- Feel the freedom of sharing vulnerable details without the fear of being judged
- Experience the safety and trust you need to fully be yourself
- Feel immediate relief in sharing your struggle with someone who understands
Treat the Cause & Not Just Symptoms
Our therapists are skilled at identifying what might be causing your distress whether you’re struggling with depression, anxiety, grief, or other life challenges. They help you see unconscious habits, patterns, or life circumstances that may be at the root of your issue. They also help you discover and apply your strengths and capacities toward changing them.
- Gain a clearer understanding of why you feel or act the way you do
- Increase your confidence and ability to help yourself
- Discover new options and solutions in moving through your issue
Learn New Skills & Prevent Problems
Our counsellors support you in trying out new ways thinking, feeling, and relating that can improve your mental health and relationships. You’ll walk away with useful tools and skills that you can apply long after counselling is over. This way, you’ll be able to confidently and successfully overcome new challenges as they arise in your life.
- Increase your motivation to make lasting changes
- Enhance your resilience in the face of future challenges
- Gain helpful tools and skills that you can apply elsewhere in your life